Thursday 17 May 2007

Getting pen to paper. or fingers to keyboard...

Recently i've realised..i opened my etsy shop to sell my books and i havn't even listed one yet. I've let all my written works take a back seat in my etsy doings and tried to be a bit like everyone else on etsy, listing my prints and my plushies instead. Decided its finally time to get all my written stuff sorted and listed, i need to re-write the ending for "My Green eyed Fish" seeing as it went missing for some reason and to get re-writing "Book boy and Glasses Girl" as i lost most of it when my computer was wiped. I'm also thinking of starting a zine, not sure how to go about creating them though, i know alot of people use their home printers but i wouldn't be sure how to go about it so any tips are welcome?
I'm just so ready to get back to writing, i wanted to be a writer ever since i was little, ever since i can remember and it just seems wrong thats not what i'm doing, so watch this space and my blog, some stuff should be up soon!

LittleMissRiver.x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey pretty...i just tagged you.
Have a look at my latest blog entry to see what i'm on about :)