Monday 11 June 2007

TAGGED!

Well i came on here to update and find i've been tagged by bunny! So i suppose its my turn to blog and tag. so here goes. Ten things about me.

1. I work in a pet shop. Its pretty small but pretty fun. Although today i have to clean all the animals out...but that does mean i get to cuddle the new, cute, tiny rabbits!!

2. my most watched films are Moulin rouge, drop dead fred and the Doctor who film..

3. i had my first tattoo when i was 17

4. i love cheerios.

5. I still have a video recorder because i have way more videos than i do dvd's/

6. I prefer 1st new series of Doctor who, although i'm liking the 3rd.

7. i have NEVER lost a game of disney trival pursuit

8. i am sooo sleepy right now.

9. I'm teaching my brother to play bass.

10. i am queen of selling hamsters. resist their cute fluffy-ness i dare you!

No comments: